Our goal is to connect you with the resources you need to succeed in the workforce.
You are Our Priority
At CareerSource Capital Region, you are our priority. Priority of Service is not only a federal requirement. It is the way we do business. This means you are considered first when accessing our resources.
Please let our receptionist know upon check-in at our career centers if you served in the United States military or were activated as a member of the National Guard or Reserve unit or are the spouse of:
- A veteran who died of a service-connected disability
- A member of the Armed Forces who is missing in action, was captured in the line of duty, or was forcibly detained by a foreign government or power.
- A veteran who has a Department of Veterans Affairs total disability rating
- A veteran who died while a Department of Veterans Affairs total disability rating existed.
You have served our country. Now it is our pleasure to serve you.
How We Can Help
- One-on-one career guidance and job referrals
- Career exploration and coaching
- Access up to $10,000 in financial aid to train for a new career
- Provide mock interviews and workshops to improve your resume and interview skills
Call (850) 922-0023 to schedule an appointment today!
Meet Local Veteran Friendly Employers
- Apalachee Center
- Capital City Bank
- GT Technologies
- Morris Allen & Associates, Inc.
- Senior Life Insurance Company
- St. Marks Powder
- Streamline Roofing & Construction