I’m A Career Seeker
CareerSource Capital Region offers numerous services to help you with your career, whether you are unemployed, underemployed or seeking training.
When: Wednesdays from 9:00am to 2:00pm beginning March 1, 2017 and ending March 15, 2017
Location: CareerSource Capital Region
2601 Blairstone Road
Building C, Suite 200
Tallahassee, FL 32301
More event details...
Date: Thursday, March 2, 2017
Time: 9:30am to 12:30pm
Location: Tallahassee Community College
Center for Workforce Development
444 Appleyard Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32304
More event details...
Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Time: 12:00am to 12:00pm
CareerSource Capital Region offers numerous services to help you with your career, whether you are unemployed, underemployed or seeking training. Our trained and dedicated staff will provide support through all aspects of your career development. All services are offered at no cost to career seekers.
Services for Everyone
CareerSource Capital Region’s services for jobseekers include:
- Employment and Career Resources
- Testing and Assessments
- Employment Search Skills
- Career Development Seminars
- Resume/Interview Preparation
- Job-Matching Referrals
- Access to Local, State and National Salary and Labor Market Information
- Education and Training Programs
- Financial Aid Information and Screening for Training Programs
- Scholarship and Training Information
- Computer, Fax, Telephone and Copy Services
To learn more and find out how to get involved click here to contact us or visit one of our career centers today!
Services for Professional Candidates
Whether you are a professional looking for a new position, have recently moved to the area or are considering a career change, the CareerSource Capital Region Executive Center can help.
Today’s employment search requires creativity and resourcefulness. The CareerSource Capital Region Executive Center’s experienced professionals provide you with the resources you will need to be more competitive in your job campaign, and connect you with companies that are hiring in your field.
At the Executive Center, you can access numerous services including:
- Career Exploration
- Resume and Cover Letter Assistance
- Skills Assessment Resources
- Interviewing Techniques
- Planning Your Job Search
- Job Matching and Referrals
- Linkage to Employ Florida Marketplace
- Networking Skills Development
- Company/Industry Job Searches
- Professional Positions
- Labor Market Information
- Professional Career Fairs
The Executive Center partners with the local business community to provide opportunities in various industries including banking and finance, education, engineering, government, healthcare, information technology, office administration, mid- and upper-level management, sales and marketing and social sciences.