CareerSource Capital Region connects employers with qualified, skilled talent and Floridians with employment and career development opportunities to achieve economic prosperity in Gadsden, Leon and Wakulla counties. Services to career seekers include one-on-one career advising, interviewing and resume-writing assistance, employment workshops, labor market information and access to a resource center equipped with computers, printers, fax machines and copiers. Services to employers include recruitment assistance, skills assessments for applicants, customized training, and information on tax incentives. Employers and career seekers are matched through the Employ Florida system. All services are provided at no cost.
CareerSource Capital Region connects employers with qualified, skilled talent and Floridians with employment and career development opportunities to achieve economic prosperity.
Florida will be the global leader for talent.
- Business-Driven: We believe Florida employers – the state’s job creators – are essential to our overall success in providing effective, market-relevant workforce solutions that drive economic growth and sustainability.
- Continuous Improvement: Driven by our commitment to excellence, we respond to changing market dynamics. We continually strive to improve our performance to better anticipate and address the talent needs of employers and the employment and skills needs of career seekers and workers. We identify, measure and replicate success.
- Integrity: We fulfill our mission with honesty and accountability and strive in every decision and action to earn and protect the public trust.
- Talent Focus: We believe in the power of talent to advance every enterprise and open the door to life-enhancing economic opportunities for individuals, businesses and communities. Our commitment is to make talent Florida’s key competitive asset.
- Purpose-Driven: Our work is meaningful and through it, we can inspire hope, achievement and economic prosperity in the lives of the customers we serve.