Through our network of approved providers, you may be eligible for up to $10,000 in financial aid to complete training in an in-demand occupation that could lead to a vocational certificate, diploma, or even an Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
For approved programs, we may be able to pay for training expenses such as:
- Tuition and Fees
- Uniforms and Shoes
- Certifications and License Fees
Some of the programs eligible for financial assistance include:
- Information Technology
- Correctional Officer
- Dental Hygiene
- Automotive Technology
- Radiologic Technology
- Web Development, and more!
Am I Eligible?
You may be eligible if:
- You are a resident of Leon, Gadsden, or Wakulla counties and are authorized to work in the United States.
- You are currently enrolled in or are interested in enrolling in one of our pre-approved training programs.
- Your household taxable income does not exceed $60,000 per year
- You do not possess a post-secondary degree for an in-demand occupation. Review the Targeted Occupations List for occupations considered to be in-demand.
Not sure if you're eligible? We will help you determine your eligibility and process your application.
How to Apply
- Create a job seeker profile on www.employflorida.com and complete the full registration process.
- Complete our Pre-Application Questionnaire online or visit a career center in Tallahassee, Quincy, or Crawfordville to complete the questionnaire in person.
- We will contact you to schedule an appointment to complete pre-enrollment activities and submit the required documentation.
If you are a training provider that is interested in being added to the approved list or an already approved training provider that would like to add new programs, please visit our Training Provider page.