Dynamic Futures Program
Learn new skills and make money in 30 days or less!
- I'm a Career Seeker
- Training Assistance
- Executive Center
- Accompanying Partners Program
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- SNAP E & T
- Ready to Work
- Reemployment Assistance
- Dynamic Futures Young Adult Program (Ages 16-24)
- Persons with Disabilities
- Federal Bonding
- Migrant Seasonal Farm Worker
- Welfare Transition
- STEM Ready
- Trade Adjustment Assistance
- Hot Jobs
- Employ Florida
- Additional Resources
Need some extra cash? Ready to learn new skills? Tired of being turned away from jobs because you have no experience?
We can help!
If you are between the ages of 16-24 and aren't currently enrolled in high school or college we can help you learn new skills and earn money in 30 days or less through our work experience program! We also may be able to pay for your GED and other career training.
How to Get Started
- Call 1 (844) CAREER1 and ask to speak with a Dynamic Futures program specialist. You can also email email@example.com or click here to request more information.
- If you are between the ages of 16-24 and are interested in participating in the Dynamic Futures Program, click here to complete the Dynamic Futures Pre-Application.
- If you are an employer that is interested in providing work experience training, please click here to complete the Worksite Application.