The Executive Center offers a variety of services including assistance with resume development, interview skills, career transitions and networking skills.
- I'm a Career Seeker
- Training Assistance
- Executive Center
- Accompanying Partners Program
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- SNAP E & T
- Ready to Work
- Reemployment Assistance
- Dynamic Futures Young Adult Program (Ages 16-24)
- Persons with Disabilities
- Federal Bonding
- Migrant Seasonal Farm Worker
- Welfare Transition
- iSTEP Program
- STEM Ready
- Trade Adjustment Assistance
- Hot Jobs
- Employ Florida
- Additional Resources
The Executive Center offers a variety of services and resources to professional-level job seekers including assistance with resume development, interview skills, career transitions and networking skills.
Executive Center career consultants have extensive human resources management backgrounds and are ready to assist and guide candidates through their career exploration with strategic help and advice. Customers who utilize the Executive Center also have access to a fully equipped resource room which includes computers with internet access, as well as copying, printing, scanning and faxing capabilities.
The Ideal Executive Center Customer:
- Actively seeking employment and self-directed;
- Able to navigate internet and computer software independently;
- Possesses five years or more of professional-level experience;
- Needs assistance in non-conventional career-searching methods;
- Has education and training in a highly specialized field; or
- Recent college graduate in need of assistance identifying career opportunities.
List of Services
- Resume enhancement and review
- Weekly workshops
- Networking assistance
- Employment planning sessions
- Assessment testing
- Mock interviews
- Career planning sessions
- Assistance with LinkedIn presence
How to get involved (required)
- Register in the Employ Florida Marketplace
- Register for an upcoming Executive Center orientation. Click here to view the current calendar and register via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All interested candidates must attend the Executive Center orientation prior to scheduling an appointment or attending a workshop.
For more information about the Executive Center, call (850) 414-6085 or email email@example.com.