The Executive Center offers a variety of resources to professional-level career seekers including assistance with resume development, interview skills, career transitions and networking skills.
Career Advising - Our career consultants have extensive human resources management backgrounds and are ready to assist and guide you through career exploration with strategic help and advice.
Workshops - We offer weekly workshops in our Executive Center covering topics such as resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiation, interviewing, and more.
Networking and Recruitment Events - Executive Center career seekers are invited to exclusive recruitment and networking events with human resource professionals.
Executive Center Career Seekers Should:
- Be actively seeking employment and be self-directed
- Be able to navigate internet and computer software independently
- Possess five years or more of professional-level experience
- Have education and training in a highly specialized field or be a recent college graduate in need of assistance with identifying career opportunities
How to Get Started
- Create a job seeker account on Employ Florida
- Register for an Executive Center Orientation by contacting us online or calling (850) 414-6085
Note: All interested candidates must attend the Executive Center orientation prior to scheduling an appointment or attending a workshop.