Employ Florida is a partnership between the Department of Economic Opportunity and CareerSource Capital Region, which oversees the 24 regional workforce boards and nearly 100 one-stop career centers throughout the state.
Employ Florida, Florida’s online job service website, links all of Florida's state and local workforce services and resources. Employ Florida provides one location for career seekers to look for work and employers to post job openings and find qualified career seekers. Employ Florida is a partnership between the Department of Economic Opportunity and CareerSource Florida, which oversees the 24 regional workforce boards and nearly 100 one-stop career centers throughout the state.
For employers, Employ Florida, at employflorida.com, offers a multitude of resources to help businesses find the perfect candidate; create job listings; review job market trends and more.
Employer benefits include:
- Post a job order;
- Search available resumes; and
- Create resume search agents that run automatically.
- Locate training resources and find information about training providers.
Labor Market Services
- Find information about the labor market in your area, about industries in your area, and about economic data for your area.
- Review information about equal opportunity programs and requirements.
Human Resource Information
- Review information about hiring practices, recruiting, and other human resources issues.
- Review information from resources that specialize in labor relations.
- Access government resources pertinent to employers.